Skip to main content

QCP Connections: Meet Mercedez_Millionaire

QCP Connections: Meet Mercedez_Millionaire

by Candace L. Smith

Video Interview Below

I met mercedez in Atlanta Ga earlier this year. We were connected through Titiana Bequille of RDB Fashion Group. She asked if I was willing to travel to GA for an event that would benefit a single mom in need and there would be food and fashion! I was down! I left with Shakira Mckenzie of Style Your Curves and we drove six hours to get there. We arrived at a beautiful nature preserve and the event took place in a quaint cottage like home that added a special touch to the occasion. Mercedes walked up to me into the room and noticed QCP set up in the corner. She introduced herself and looked over all of my setup and said "we have a special private room for you to conduct interviews" I was floored. I met a lot of great people including Pierre Johnson "Bruh" star. (Interview coming soon) The day was packed full with interviews and great food and a lot of great connections were made. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to interview Mercedez at that time so we promised each other to stay connect and collaborate together and that's exactly what we did. I'm so excited to be in connection with her and all of her fabulousness!


Follow Mercedez_Millionaire on Instagram!
https://www.instagram.com/mercedez_millionaire/ www.divatvmagazine.com Sign up for free QCP email alerts today: https://bit.ly/3NT7GA4 Shop Style Your Curves for plus size fashions https://www.styleyourcurves.com/?ref=phatmag2022 Use Phatabulous Magazine discount code PHATMAG2022 and save 15% off of your entire order. Cannot be used with any other discounts.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If You Asked Me To

You ever heard a song and it fit your current relationship story perfectly?  That's how it was when I rediscovered Patti LaBelle's, "If You Asked Me To."   LaBelle, released this song in 1989 from her album, Be Yourself . I remember hearing the Celine Dion version as well and falling in love with the song all over again.  Celine Dion is another artist who has hits! I love the way she covers Jennifer Rush's, " The Power of Love. " It wasn't until I was in my late 20s that "If You Asked Me To" began to represent a moment in my love life. I was dating a guy, and we were in the car driving to his family's house because they all lived on one block.  They would all gather together on the weekend to play cards and cookout and all the kids could play freely and random games would start, and it was a lot of fun.   I loved that he enjoyed spending time with his extended family, and I could see that his nieces and nephews really loved him and enjo

I Could Fall In Love

 I Could Fall In Love - The "Seductive Romantic Confessional" I became familiar with the American singer "Selena" Quintanilla after the movie about her life was released in 1997.  I remember watching it at home and being glued to the television from beginning to end.  While watching the movie I learned that this song was the first song to crossover into the American billboard and that she sung in English. I like this song because it is so relatable.  I believe that many of us have stumbled into relationships where we realize suddenly that there could be more, and it could be great but then you question should it be?  This song sings innocently about the first moments in love when all is new, and you are wondering what it could be.   I love how this song is described as a "seductive romantic confessional.  I would not have described it as a "seductive" until I translated the words that Selena speaks midways in the song.  "I'm always dreaming o

QCP Special-BET+ Ruthless "Nirine Brown" Lunch With Lynn interview with Coach Mechelle Canady- Phatabulous Magazine Columnist

Get ready for Press Pass a series of interviews with Tyler Perry’s Ruthless on BET+. Download the BeT+ app today and start watching the Ruthless series. Trust me it lives up to its name honey. The name says it all. Queen Connect publishing will release a series of interviews by columnist and editors of our magazines Phatabulous Duval Connect and Pasco Connect. We’ve teamed up with  Ruthless acts cares   Mercedes TV Magazine  to present a series of interviews with the cast of  Ruthless . This week stay tuned for a series of interviews with  Nirine S. Brown  who plays Lynn on the show. She is a triple threat in the industry not only has she made a powerful mark in acting she has a background in theatre and dance that’s landed her opportunities to work with Beyonce Coachella, Mary J Blige and many others. In these interviews Nirine discusses her route to the screen, working with Tyler Perry, some future roles she would like to play as well as the nuances of being black in the industry and